As a national network available on basic cable, AMC adheres to standards that will be acceptable to the majority of our viewers, our sponsors and our cable and satellite affiliates. Whenever possible, the movie studios provide us with TV-ready versions of their movies designed to be acceptable to most TV networks.
Articles in this section
- Samsung TV: What Are the Key Points?
- Why Can't I Watch Older Episodes of Better Call Saul?
- Are you connected to AMC movie theaters?
- What is the relationship of SundanceTV to Sundance Now?
- What is this error? "Needs to re-authenticate"
- What is this error? "0033"
- How can I get help or information regarding Sundance Now?
- How do I unsubscribe from AMC newsletters?
- How can I get help or information regarding Shudder?
- Why am I hearing Spanish or another language when I expected English?