Yes, you will need a broadband connection (LAN, DSL or cable modem) to watch content on Windows or Mac OS. For mobile devices, you will need a Wi-Fi connection or a 4G connection or higher.
Articles in this section
- Samsung TV: What Are the Key Points?
- Why Can't I Watch Older Episodes of Better Call Saul?
- Are you connected to AMC movie theaters?
- What is the relationship of SundanceTV to Sundance Now?
- What is this error? "Needs to re-authenticate"
- What is this error? "0033"
- How can I get help or information regarding Sundance Now?
- How do I unsubscribe from AMC newsletters?
- How can I get help or information regarding Shudder?
- Why am I hearing Spanish or another language when I expected English?